A nderson & Garrett Funeral Home was established in 1952 by Robert D. Anderson Sr. and John C. Garrett Jr.
Mr. Robert purchased the 1800's plantation style "old home place" in 1955. While many renovations have taken place on this historic home, the first major addition was adding a chapel in 1960. As Joelton and the surrounding communities grew, so did the need for Anderson & Garrett to add a second chapel in 1979.
Our current facility and outdoor gardens with aquatic ponds are something we cherish and enjoy sharing with the families we serve.